-make solid friendships (but of course not neglect my friends back home)
-eat and enjoy new foods, especially vegetables
-travel as much as possible
-do well in school (gotta represent)
-avoid life-threatening diseases
-defeat negative American stereotypes (I'm leaving the fanny pack behind) and totally own up to the good ones (these colors don't run)
-enjoy everything, not make excuses, and let things happen
One of the most exciting parts for me right now is my suitcase, or more accurately, my backpack. I have transformed from an over-packing monster into a lovely light traveler. Most of my packed materials consist of medicine and candy so I'm pretty much set. Thanks to the invention of the interwebs, I don't feel like I'm leaving much behind. I have skype, cwtv.com, adultswim.com, and let's not forget facebook, to keep me up to date but I don't plan on spending much time on them.
In future posts you can look forward to detailed accounts of my ailments, bizarre encounters with locals, and an extensive amount of pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment